Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Am a "Kept" Woman

This is so true. I needed this. So I thought maybe someone else did too.

I Am a "Kept" Woman

You see, there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind, but God kept me sane. (Isa. 26:3)

There were times when I thought I could go no longer, but the Lord kept me moving. (Gen. 28:15)

At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong, but the Lord kept my mouth shut. (Psa. 13)

Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough, but God has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, etc.., (Mat. 6:25-34)

When I thought I would fall, He kept me up. When I thought I was weak, He kept me strong! (I Pet. 5:7, Mat. 11:28-30)

I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you hear me! I'm blessed to be "kept."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To who ever wrote this poem I would like to say thank you! This poem tells me to put the Lord first in everything that I do. I am so greatful to God because He has brought me a long way from my life as an alcoholic and drug addict over three years ago. God has kept me through so many trials and tribulations that I could not imagine I would ever get out of. I realize and know for a fact to acknowledge Him and praise Him for all the blessings He has given me.