Friday, November 7, 2008

First Annual Harvest Festival!

Well, we finally pulled it off!! After months of planning and a lot of hard work, the Harvest Festival has came and went. I was so pleased with the way everything turned out. Everyone worked so hard, and it looked great! I know pictures just don't do it justice, but I tried to take as many as I could. I am so proud of everyone! We couldn't have done it without you. This was our first year, and I think it went great. It was a little windy, and we planned it at the same time as another huge event, but we definitely have set a precedent! It's only bigger and better from here on out!! Don't groan on me! We had a lot of visitor's come through. And at one time, I saw some people writing our service times down! I believe we planted some seeds at this festival, and we're not done yet! Get ready for "Spring Fling 2009"! Who needs to rest when there's souls to be won!














































































































































4 comments:

Music Eloquence said...

That was a lot of fun. Let's do it again!! =) You and Bro.Ken did an outstanding job of organizing and just being there if anyone needed anything. I greatly appreciated all you did. You got some great pictures too. I know that there were some doors opened that day. Next year, the people will know which festival to come to... if there happens to be more than one on the same day... because we will give it our best again. I loved it!! Love you guys.

AnthonyAlex said...

cool!

Journey to Lilly! said...

Hey Sis, I am sure hoping for a good ole update :)
lv ya,
Kim

Journey to Lilly! said...

I miss you in bloggy land!
lv ya,
Kim