Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What's Up With the Name?

For those of you who know me, you may be asking, "What is the deal with the name?" Sounds depressing right? Well, let me explain. I have three reasons for chosing this name. First of all, those of you who have started a blog know it isn't necessarily easy to find a name not taken. Second, I started this because I tend to have a hard time letting people really get to know me. Therefore, I am the "unknown" Artis. You may think you know me, but ask yourself, do you really let people know the real you? Do you share your innermost thoughts about life with the people you know? Not likely. So here I am, the "unknown" Artis making myself known! The other reason? It was the best I could come up with that wasn't taken! Good enough right?! So begins the revelatory journey into the "unknown"! Okay, I want say it again. Hope you enjoy the ride!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHa! You are crazy! I like the name! It's creative and it sounds like a play on words...the unknown artist is what it makes me think of... Kristy

~Kimberly~ said...

Hi Holly!

Sounds like your blog is going to be lots of fun to look at and get into. I can't wait to get to know you BETTER!!

The Unknown Artis said...

Thanks guys! Kristy that is exactly what I was thinking about when I chose it. How many people look at a painting and say, "Wow, that is so awesome! I wish I knew who the artist was!" Well, that's what people say about me you know! "Wow! She's awesome! I wish I knew who that Artis was!" HaHa!