Friday, April 18, 2008

New Background

Hey everyone. I've been messing around a little with different backgrounds. I really should have been doing something else, but who wants to do that?! I mean, so what if I don't have any clean clothes or my bed isn't made, or my yard needs bushhogging. As long as my blog looks cool, right? Sometimes, you just have to set your priorities in order. Well, I also noted my ads. A friend of mine mentioned on her blog that she had some things on her ads that were not appropiate. So while working on mine, I thought I should check mine out. Well, sure enough, I was advertising on "How the rapture is a lie". I hate the devil. So I took them off. I only made .43 cents anyway. Not enough for that garbage to be represented on my blog. Especially with it looking so cool and all!

3 comments:

~Kimberly~ said...

Hey there Holly! I like your new layout. It is soo....organic ;).

We could all probably find something more productive to do with our valuable time, couldn't we?!?! It's a good 'veg-out' time though, now isn't it? ~Love ya~

AnthonyAlex said...

Hey Holly, I love your new (blog) skin! It's so pretty!

~Kristy

Music Eloquence said...

I like the new blog.

See ya in a few minutes. =) (Its sat. morning at 10 lol)