Wednesday, April 23, 2008

OLD Time Hymns

In honor of my 31st birthday today, I would like to share some precious hymns with you. I'm sure these will stay with me until I'm older and grayer!


1. " Just A 'Slower' Walk With Thee"

2. " Just A 'Slower' Walk With Thee", But My Knees Hurt.

3. "Nobody Knows The Trouble I 'Have' Seeing"

4. "Precious Lord, Take My Hand", And Help Me Up

5. "Count Your Many 'Birthdays', Count Them One By One"

6. "Go Tell It On A Mountain", But Speak Up

7. "Give Me The Old 'Timers' Religion"

8. "Blessed 'Insurance'"

9. "Guide Me O Thou Great Lord God", I've Forgotten Where I've Parked The Truck.

2 comments:

Music Eloquence said...

That's too funny. I love it! Hope your birthday was a happy one. I sure enjoyed your birthday. lol Lets have your birthday again when my birthday comes around. haha

The Unknown Artis said...

It was so much fun. Let's see who we can find that has a birthday next. If we can't find anybody, we'll just pretend!