Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Adieu to Ladybug!




Ladybug




Well, I am sad to say that Ladybug has a new owner. This is the horse that was given to us. She went from being a scared horse who wouldn't let you within 100 feet of her, to being a very loving horse. But I guess that is what happens when you get in the "horsin' business". So I've been told. But she had some injuries on her leg that we were having a hard time getting to heal. So it was a very hard decision because we had grown so attached to her. But although we are going to miss her, we now have five other horses to keep us company. All given to us. So farewell Ladybug, Welcome Mega, Just Plain Reckless (Reckless), Liscious, Fancy, and Candy! (All named by previous owners!)
This is Mega. She is the mother of Liscious and Fancy.
This is Mega again.
This is our little Palomino colt, Reckless.
This is Candy. She's my favorite. She's the sweetest! Really.
I could never get these two to pose for me. They're a little stubborn. But anyway, this is Liscious and Fancy. Fancy is on the left, Liscious is on the right. What you can see. I'll try for a better one later.

4 comments:

AnthonyAlex said...

I can't believe you so many! Elijah would have a fit! He loves horses and cowboys! ~Kristy

The Unknown Artis said...

Well, you should bring him over to see them. It has been a while since they have been rode, so we need to get them used to it before we start letting kids ride. But he would have a blast petting them all. They love attention!

~Kimberly~ said...

That is so funny!! You went from none to many...I love it!

Yee-haw! Let's get to riding.

Love you guys, The Wisener's

Journey to Lilly! said...

Your horses are beautiful! & Congrats on your new home!!
lv & blessings,
Kim