Monday, August 11, 2008

House Pics!


Bathroom next to sun room.

Nice pink shell sink. Ha ha

Nice blurry picture of striped bedroom!

View of the land from our carport.

Side view of the land from the flower bed.


Kitchen.

Other side of kitchen.

Hard to tell, but it's a walk in pantry.

Sun room.

Jacuzzi tub. Thank you God! This is the bathroom with the windows.





Living room/dining room/library? I'm confused! Note the nice rose colored carpet! But hidden treasure lies beneath. Hardwood!

Dining room. What you can see of it! Nice chandelier huh?

7 comments:

AnthonyAlex said...

It looks like it has tons of room! How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! When do you get to move in???
~Kristy

~Kimberly~ said...

WOW! YOU ALL ARE GOING TO BE LOVIN' IT THERE! WHEN DO WE GET TO COME OVER AND SEE IT??

AND IT HAS SUCH A LOVELY FRONT VIEW...YOU CAN REALLY DRESS THAT UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS! HOW WONDERFUL..WE ARE SO GLAD FOR YOU ALL!

LOVE YOU~KIMI

The Unknown Artis said...

Kristy as you can see, it is full of stuff that has to be moved out. As soon as the family gets everything out, we can move in.

Kimi, the house really does have a lot of potential! I have already been thinking of all I would like to do. And you can come anytime and see it! I would love for you to! You really need to see it to get the full effect. There are so many possibilities! And you can see my new babies! (Horses, that is)

Music Eloquence said...

...and you didn't even post my favorite room... the room that's going to win you a million bucks on some interior design network. =)

The Unknown Artis said...

That's right. As soon as you decorate it. I didn't post it because that is where they are piling all of the junk to go through. You can't even see it!

Anonymous said...

your post was such an encouragement to me! Thank you!
And your new home is beautiful!
Love you!

The Unknown Artis said...

Sis. Rachel, I am so glad I could encourage you. That's why I have this blog. Thanks for making my day. Love you guys and miss you a lot.