Friday, February 22, 2008

Hangin' Out

Have you ever read a book and it leaves you hanging at the end? Doesn't that drive you crazy? I am the type of person that I can not stand for something to be unfinished! If I start something, I can't leave it undone!! Well, I have just finished reading a book by Dee Henderson, who happens to be one of my favorite authors. The name of it was Before I Wake. The book absolutely ended without answering any questions!! Does she end up falling in love with the sheriff, or does her and the private investigator pick up where they left off eleven years ago? Who was the murderer? Does he ever get caught? Does he end up perfecting the designer drug he is cooking? Does the town survive after the tile plant, the major source of revenue, shuts down? And as far as I know, there is not another book coming out! So I emailed Dee Henderson and I ask her! She'll probably think I'm crazy and never write me back. But at least I tried!! You may never get a yes, if you don't try for fear of the no's! Now that will preach!

2 comments:

AnthonyAlex said...

Sshhhhhhh! I have that book and haven't read it yet! Don't tell me! Haha! I have actually had it for a while and haven't read it still. I think I got two at the same time and just read the other one first. I put it off because once I start I'm no good for anything else till it's finished! ~Kristy

The Unknown Artis said...

Sorry about the spoiler! Read it anyway. It's a good book. And I know exactly what you mean about getting started on a book! I have to be very careful. Oh and by the way. She still hasn't emailed back!